Crazy Leveling System

Crazy Leveling System Chapter 26: Prestige

Previous
Next

Become a Patron to increase the weekly release and read up to 200 chapters ahead for all novels in Main Novel List! Support us start from $2 you can read a lot more! (ㆁᴗㆁ)

Please join Discord Server so we can talk ^_^

BECOME A PATRON

JOIN DISCORD

You can also reach Level 50 on our discord.gg/t66agbE and get access to Bronze Tier on Patreon for free!

Also please comment to encourage us (ㆁᴗㆁ)

At first, Wind Pavilion thought that this wouldn’t last long. But more and more people went to the Rain Pavilion to buy Spirit Weapons, including the regulars of the Wind Pavilion.

Although they were not that cheap, they were clearly cheaper than the Wind Pavilion’s Spirit Weapons! Why bother buying the more expensive ones when there are cheaper ones just across the street?

The Rain Pavilion was flooded by customers, and Zi Yuwei was giggling nonstop. The result of their cooperation greatly exceeded her expectations. Yi Tianyun was like a god of wealth who descended from the heavens. He helped them attract a lot of customers and improved their sales.

“Pavilion Lord Zi, headquarters will definitely acknowledge your position!” The elders next to her were also smiling.

Zi Yuwei nodded with a smile and looked at Yi Tianyun, who was constantly forging Spirit Weapons in the distance. She sighed, “It’s all thanks to Young Master Yi, who came to help me in our time of difficulty. Although he is just using us to suppress the Wind Pavilion, this is exactly what we need! Now, all we need to do was constantly prepare materials for Young Master Yi, our leftover materials have finally become useful as well, killing two birds with one stone!”

“The most important part is that Young Master Yi never fails, not even once. This is truly incredible. The average blacksmith will have failed at least a couple of times by now.” The elders next to her agreed.

Then, after successfully forging another Spirit Weapon.

『Ding! Congratulations on levelling up your Blacksmith skill!』

His Blacksmith skill levelled up! This meant that he could forge upper-level Spirit Weapons now, and possibly even true Spirit Weapons. Now that he reached the Intermediate stage of Blacksmithing, he gained an increase in the success rate of forging Spirit Weapons, was able to forge upper-level Spirit Weapons, and had a chance to forge a true Spirit Weapon!

Although they used the same materials, Spirit Weapons forged by a higher level Blacksmith would be more expensive as well.

“Too bad, this is not a true Spirit Weapon. The probability of failure when forging an upper-level Spirit Weapon is 50% and the probability of forging a true Spirit Weapon is only 10%…” Yi Tianyun shook his head, but this was better than before. Before he levelled up it was straight impossible to make one!

Meanwhile, An Ling and Qin Xue had accompanied Jiu Lingyun to her house and brought her brother to Yi Tianyun. Her brother was seven or eight years old. He seemed to be unconscious, and his condition was pretty bad.

“Young Master Yi, he is my brother, I beg you, please save him…” Jiu Lingyun’s eyes were teary as she asked for Yi Tianyun’s help.

Yi Tianyun solemnly said, “Let me see his situation.”

He examined her younger brother. He gathered that her brother was poisoned and it seems that he was bitten by a poisonous snake. At this point, the toxins had flowed into his meridians and were mixed evenly with his blood, which was extremely dangerous.

“Sister, you’re back…” At this point, her brother woke up and tried to open his eyes to see his sister. He smiled and said, “Just now I dreamt of going to the river with you and then we went to the mountains together. We picked wild fruits, those wild fruits were so sweet, so sweet…”

“Yes, you will get better soon. Then we will go together to pick wild fruits…” Her nose was running, and tears filled her eyes.

An Ling, who saw her sisterly love, was touched by this scene, despite her lack of familiarity with the brother and sister.

“Don’t worry, an Expel Poison Pill can cure your brother, but there is an easier way of getting rid of this toxin, plus it’s faster.”

Immediately, Yi Tianyun’s hand burned with his Immortal Flame. He shoved the immortal fire into her brother’s body. Jiu Lingyun stared at him with her eyes wide open, she was about to say something, but she couldn’t say a word, she believed in Yi Tianyun!

Isn’t this the flame that was used in forging? How could it be used on her brother?

As the flame flowed into her brother’s body, the toxins in his body began to be cleansed. The black spots were gradually fading, and the process was quite fast too!

“The toxins are beginning to dissipate!”

When she saw it, she exclaimed. After a while, thanks to Immortal Flame, the toxins in her brother’s body were all cleansed. Not to mention the process was even faster than taking a pill.

“Sister, I feel much better…” Although he couldn’t get up and move just yet, he could talk just fine, and from the looks of it, he seemed much more refreshed compared to when he was brought here.

“You’re cured! You’re really cured!” When Jiu Lingyun saw her brother’s condition finally improve, tears streamed down her cheeks. 

Yi Tianyun fixed her brother’s posture so he could rest more comfortably. He put away the Immortal Flame in his hand and said. “Fortunately, this toxin is not too deadly, otherwise he would’ve died…”

Fortunately, Jiu Lingyun met him, otherwise, her brother would’ve died. She didn’t have the money to buy Expel Poison Pill, so how could she remove the toxins?

Zi Yuwei saw everything, her beautiful eyes flashed with amazement, she did not expect Yi Tianyun to also have this ability, this kind of ability usually only belonged to Alchemists. This could only mean one thing. He was also an alchemist!

“Thank you, Young Master Yi. I am forever in your debt. I am willing to be a slave to Young Master Yi for a lifetime and serve Young Master Yi!” 

“No need to thank me, I am just doing whatever I can.”

Yi Tianyun smiled indifferently. At this moment he completed the quest and earned all the rewards.

“Pavilion Lord Zi, could I borrow one of your rooms for them to rest in?” Yi Tianyun said.

“No problem, I will take care of it right away.” Zi Yuwei immediately signalled to her subordinates, ordering them to help prepare a room. Yi Tianyun was their saviour, a room or two was nothing.

During their preparations, Yi Tianyun went back to forging. As he prepared to forge more Spirit Weapons, he discovered a very important fact! – the success rate was improved!

Originally, the success rate of forging upper-level Spirit Weapons was 50%, now it increased slightly to 55.5%!

“Does prestige improve forging success rate as well?” Yi Tianyun’s got an idea: “Helping people is never meaningless, and combined with my luck aura, the success rate is 100%!”

Become a Patron to get advanced chapters!

Previous | Table of Content | Next


Become a Patron to increase the weekly release and read up to 200 chapters ahead for all novels in Main Novel List! Support us start from $2 you can read a lot more! (ㆁᴗㆁ)

Please join Discord Server so we can talk ^_^

BECOME A PATRON

JOIN DISCORD

You can also reach Level 50 on our discord.gg/t66agbE and get access to Bronze Tier on Patreon for free!

Also please comment to encourage us (ㆁᴗㆁ)

Previous
Next

4 thoughts on “Crazy Leveling System Chapter 26: Prestige

  1. JayVlad Dark Heart says:

    More like 99.99% probability to succede unless someone tries to interrupt him then that is the 0.01% failure rate, that is to say.. Meh! Hahaha 😀

    Well, thank you for this chapter! 🙂

  2. wangzlee says:

    Thanks for the content 😁😁😁

  3. Blyad I have done it again says:

    HAHAHA DEBIL KRETIN

  4. All Purpose All Purpose says:

    Luck indeed effects success rate so the more mc raise his prestige points the more he will be OP in alchemy and forging. Not to mention he got the divine skill that temporary raise his luck by 5 times.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.